About Me

My photo
dublin, Ireland
Im 30,diagnosed with endo 13 years ago and i have had 13 laps.I was taking Provera for the endo but they didnt work,Im now trying the Mirena,its in 3 Months but so far it doesnt seem to be working.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Sunday, October 10, 2010

REALLY NEEDS MORE SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Went back to work Yesterday,need to get back to some normality after the week that I have had,so I have stopped taking the Morphin and started back on my normal Zydol and Difene.Pain is still der but its coming and going so with a bit of luck de cyst has started to shrink a bit more just hope the bleeding stays away.

I was exhausted last night after being in work,came home had a bath and went to bed,missing my weekends going out but friends have dropped by to keep me company.I havent been sleeping well at all,I think Endo doesnt like it when I try and sleep cos thats when the pain really starts to kick in.I get about 3-4 hours sleep and spend the rest of the time walking the floors.Thank god for my dog,he keeps me sane as he stays awake with me and listens to me moaning lol.

Im hoping that Il get more sleep as the pain settles down a bit,really need my sleep as I am so use to getting 8-9 hours sleep,maybe when I go back I might ask for something to help me sleep

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed