About Me

My photo
dublin, Ireland
Im 30,diagnosed with endo 13 years ago and i have had 13 laps.I was taking Provera for the endo but they didnt work,Im now trying the Mirena,its in 3 Months but so far it doesnt seem to be working.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, December 30, 2010

NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well nothing much to say except im still in pain :-(
The Mirena has settled down,well  I mean the bleeding has settled but now everytime i eat i get really bad cramps and have to run to the loo.Its mad though cause my bowels only opened once maybe twice a week if i was lucky now i can go up to 6 times a day.

I have decided to go and get a 2nd opinion.I have gone back to my Gynae as an emergency on numerous occasions but he still is unable to do anything for me except advise me to keep taken my painkillers.Not 1 question can he answer for me and he wont remove the Mirena for me,just going around in circles.I have no energy and trying to hold down a full time job is a nightmare.

I had to go and see the Company Doc again and explained everything to him,he said that it sounds like they are bullying me and that he will send in a letter to get them of my case for awhile.

So here is to 2011,doesnt look any brighter than 2010 but fingers crossed i might get some answers from another Gynae

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed