About Me

My photo
dublin, Ireland
Im 30,diagnosed with endo 13 years ago and i have had 13 laps.I was taking Provera for the endo but they didnt work,Im now trying the Mirena,its in 3 Months but so far it doesnt seem to be working.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

PAIN WITHOUT PERIOD

So I should of started my period by now but it hasnt arrived so maybe the Mirena is working after all????????
I am still getting pain but its not Endo pain,its what I call Mirena pain.It doesnt seem to like me very much lately and really hates when I try to go for a walk.
Its 1.30am and I should be sleeping but instead the Mirena has decided to act up again and Im goin mad with cramps.Anyway I'm thinking that this all could be normal because I just had surgey 6 weeks ago and alot of work was done so my ovaries and womb are just settling down and so the Mirena just needs to settle down too....................mad I know but please agree with me for my own sanity.

Im back at the hosp in September so they will check the Mirena out then.
THIS WILL WORK FOR ME

On the bright side,my belly button is now healing well,ive no period and do not have Endo pain,only another 6 weeks left before everything including the Mirena settles down

1 comment:

Madelyn said...

Ugh! I am so sorry that you are in pain. Pain sure tests our patience.

I'll be praying for you!

*Hugs*

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed