About Me

My photo
dublin, Ireland
Im 30,diagnosed with endo 13 years ago and i have had 13 laps.I was taking Provera for the endo but they didnt work,Im now trying the Mirena,its in 3 Months but so far it doesnt seem to be working.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, August 16, 2010

when is this MIRENA ever goin 2 settle down?????????????

So i did eventually get my period 9 days ago,and still have it :(
I dont know wot to do with al this cramping,its really bad,especially Today.I found it very hard
to sit still in work and I am finding it harder to pretend that im ok and trying to smile throuh everything.
I dont even know if its normal to be still suffering like this................... and there is no point ringing my GP as he will refer me back to the Gynae who i am unable to get an emergency appointment with so i might aswell stick it out for the next couple of weeks after all ive stuck it out this long with no after care from my surgery and no support from my Gynae.

The only good thing that I have noticed is thankfully i dont have many mood swings

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed