About Me

My photo
dublin, Ireland
Im 30,diagnosed with endo 13 years ago and i have had 13 laps.I was taking Provera for the endo but they didnt work,Im now trying the Mirena,its in 3 Months but so far it doesnt seem to be working.


I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

Monday, August 2, 2010

BAD MIRENA WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If its not one thing its another,nothing ever goes smootly when it comes to Endo of treatment for Endo.
My belly button seems to be getting better,however,since yesterday I have been getting such bad cramps
from the Mirena,like the cramps are so bad that I have to go to bed with hot water bottle and pain killers.

Im stuck in bed for the long weekend all down to Endo again,yet again you won Endo!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sometimes its like fighting a loosing battle and I hate letting this horrible disease win.Cant plan anything cos
you dont know if you will be in pain or what kinda form you will be in.

The Mirena is in 6 weeks now,back with the Gynae in Sep so il have to get thrm to check it to make sure
its still in the right place.
Have 2 weeks hols at the end of this Month,so cant wait im exhausted

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed